The newest line of Canon printers, the imagePROGRAF TM Series is redefining the large-format printer. Print blueprints, posters, technical documents, and infographics with these office-friendly printers.
Three Models to Meet Every Large-Format Business Need
The imagePROGRAF TM Series family consists of three large-format printers to meet the needs of image-heavy businesses including:
- 24” TM-200
- 36” TM-305/300
- 36” TM-305/300 MFP T36
Scan-to-Copy/File/Share Systems add the ability to duplicate documents and archive older originals as well as save and share changes quickly by emailing or saving to the cloud.
The imagePROGRAF TM Series printers from Canon have redefined the capabilities of large-format printers with an office-friendly small footprint to easily fit any office where space is limited, and an intuitive 3-inch color touch-screen panel for simple operation. Plus, they’re up to 60% quieter than previous imagePROGRAF printers.
The imageProGRAF TM series printers are packed with features to make large-format printing fast and easy.
- Lucia TD Ink: With the 5-color Lucia TD pigment system you’ll produce water-resistant prints.
- Fast Print Speeds: Print multipage files and sets of prints faster than previous models.
- Direct USB Thumb Drive Printing: The TM-305 can print PDF and JPEG files directly from a USB thumb drive. Preview the image on the touchscreen before printing.
- Built-In WiFi: Makes mobile printing easy from anywhere in the office, or remotely from the job site.
- Built-In Security Features: The TM series features Secure Disk Erase (that conforms with the U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M), IPsec support, SSL/TLS, and 802.1x authentication.
Canon’s imagePROGRAF TM series printers are easy to use, intuitive, fast, quiet and secure.
Print Big, Print Easy, Print Now!
The imagePROGRAF TM series come loaded with software to print banners, signage, posters, designs, technical documents, infographics, maps and more. The pre-loaded software allows users to do everything from editing photos, to creating complex layouts. With Canon’s cloud portal software, Direct Print & Share, users can process artwork faster, share thumbnail previews of multiple images and print multiple PDFs.
Additional pre-loaded software includes:
- PosterArtist Lite – Create professional looking posters in just four steps.
- Easy PhotoPrint Editor – Create photo layouts, calendars, and business cards. Mobile-friendly Mac and Windows compatible software.
- Layout Plus – Create custom layouts, nest, and tile before printing files with the blueprint utility. Print directly from Microsoft Office.
- AUTOCAD Optimized Printer Driver – Enables accurate printing of drawings created with AutoCAD.
With the Accounting Manager, track ink and paper usage for up to 50 printers, and the Unified TM Printer Driver allows users to print from multiple TM and TX Series devices.