Visit this page often to find out about the new generation of Work Group color printers and MFPs, as well as Lexmark quality ink and toner supplies.
ARLINGTON is an Authorized Distributor of Lexmark Products
Grow your capabilities. Grow your business.
Lexmark’s all-new portfolio of printers and MFPs lets IT departments drive standardization across the enterprise without sacrificing fleet flexibility.
From small desktop printers to fully configured departmental MFPs, these devices share attributes that make them easy to manage and easy to use—boosting productivity for users and IT alike.
Lexmark’s 5 & 6 series laser printers for mid to large size enterprise workgroups
Is your customers’ print security effective?
Discover a security strategy that works
Lexmark print security can prevent data loss
61% of companies have experienced data loss due to their print security not being effective, according to leading tech analyst firm IDC. That’s because not every organization even has a print security strategy.
Any weak points can leave your customers’ network open to being compromised. Lexmark embeds security right into our printers, software and solutions. With Lexmark, security is not an optional add-on — it’s integral to the design. This enhances the security of your customers’ print environment and helps to prevent bad actors from accessing their network.
Small. Easy to use. Great Value.
Introducing the New Lexmark GO Line MB2236adw Mono MFP & B2236dw Mono Printer.
Lexmark. Manage potential, not print.
Ease your management burden, increase security, and provide a more productive print environment.
Manageable and Secure
- Same firmware and operating system across the portfolio
- Easy to manage and keep up to date with the latest security patches and new features
- Ensure ongoing security compliance with Markvision Enterprise
- Built to last with sturdy frames, robust paper handling, and long-lasting components
- Duty cycles enhance longevity
- Extra memory and fast processors make these devices ready to meet document demands today and well into the future
- Common intuitive user experience across the portfolio makes these devices easy for users to understand and leverage
- Move between devices without fumbling to access the features you need
- Innovative connectivity options open new possibilities for integration with networks, mobile users, and even cloud storage
Lexmark treats security as an integral design and engineering goal, embedded in all our products and services.