Social media is an important tool that can help with communications, advertising, and brand building—but what about sales? Social media marketing can show your target audience what you have to offer, but it’s up to you to convert your efforts into profits. Read on to learn how social selling can help to enhance your sales process and some of the best ways to use it to generate revenue for your business.
Benefits of Social Selling
According to an internal study by LinkedIn, social sales tactics can result in a number of significant benefits including:
- 45 percent increase in sales opportunities
- 51 percent greater chance of achieving sales quotas
- 78 percent of social sellers outsell peers who aren’t using social media
Streamline Your Efforts
Focus on these key elements of the social selling process to maximize your results:
- Audience – Connect with the individuals in charge of purchasing, using social media as your search engine.
- Message – Make sure your posts are relevant, enticing and speak to your credibility.
- Timing – Time your communications well to align with the interests of your customers.
- Platform – Use the appropriate platform for your product or service according to where your customer base is most likely to view your messages.
- The Ask – Aim for quality over quantity with your social selling strategy, developing relationships before implementing a call to action.
Tips for Effective Social Selling
Find and convert valuable leads using these tips for effective social selling:
Make the most of your online presence with a profile that is polished, professional, relevant, and up to date. Keep your prospective clients in mind when completing your bio and make sure they understand how to reach you by providing several avenues for contact.
Stay on Track
Monitor user activity to determine what is working and which areas need improvement. Track social media referrals to see where your visitors are coming from, and use tools such as Leadfeeder to track what they’re doing once they arrive.
Social networking is time-consuming, and it’s imperative that you choose your network wisely to allow time to post quality content. Stay relevant and active by:
- Following industry influencers
- Focusing on the buyer
- Providing solutions
- Sharing your knowledge
Find Your Prospects
Determine where your target audience turns to find information about problems they need to solve and join the conversation.
Ask us about our Partner Pro digital marketing services. We offer a full suite of social media marketing services and can provide you with the latest social media marketing services. Contact us today to learn more about our Partner Pro Services for resellers like you!