Small to medium-sized businesses offer Managed Print Services providers a huge opportunity for growth in the coming years. Does it sound far-fetched? The fact is over half the population works for small businesses and there is currently 20-25% market penetration for MPS… with a 90% retention rate. Take these numbers into account and you can see opportunity knocking!
Add to this, the recent report from the National Center for the Middle Market, which calculates that mid-sized companies account for one-third of private-sector gross domestic product, and it becomes apparent how big this opportunity to grow your MPS business can be.
3 Reasons MPS Drives Growth
- Solid Close Rates – When you begin your conversation with a free print assessment, followed by translating this data into a plan including cost savings, the win rate is close to 75%.
- Solid Client Retention – With a 90% retention rate, Managed Print is a solid revenue stream. Once finalized and the customer’s device-to-employee ratio is reduced, immediate cost savings are realized. Other services like mobile print and secure access can be added later. This can help you grow your contract by up to 50% over 5 years.
- Solid Recurring Revenue Opportunities – If you can get your team to sell beyond transactional hardware and consumables you’ll expand your portfolio and create a competitive advantage. That’s why we offer training and resources to add MPS to your product offerings. We believe in filling in the gaps when it comes to resources and expertise including access to powerful PartnerPro growth services including the industry’s #1 rated on-demand video sales training course for Selling Managed Print to WIN!
MPS Reseller Checklist
Here’s a Managed Print reseller checklist we show most of our clients to help them understand how a distribution partner can simplify and maximize their performance.
- Single source for all toner products
- Blind drop shipping services
- Toner labeling options
- Brand name printers and MFPs
- Remanufactured printers
- Technical printer support
- Website enhancements
- Bid support
- Customer presentations
- Digital marketing services
Learn more about our Managed Print Services for resellers like you here.
Give your ARLINGTON representative a call and find out about starting or growing your Managed Print Services business while you earn points on every purchase with our new ARLI Advantage Rewards Program for imaging resellers like you!