We talk to Imaging Dealers all day, every day.
Too often our conversations are solely focused on a particular product SKU, pricing information or delivery details.
Too seldom do we speak with customers about our knowledge and ability to help them drive their business forward.
For those that would like to ask, we have prepared these five questions Dealers don’t ask their ARLINGTON representative – but should:
- What are other resellers like me buying a lot of right now? Knowing what products or services are selling for other Dealers can validate what you are doing or awaken you to an opportunity you didn’t know existed.
- Do you offer FREE educational webinars? YES we do! Join ARLINGTON’s Director of Marketing Brent Martin and Strategic Account Executive Kelly Munro each Thursday as they host the weekly “Navigating Business Through These Unprecedented Times” webinar series. Each week attracts Imaging Resellers from coast to coast to discuss best practices, the latest trends and innovative new products that can grow your top and bottom line. Learn more here.
- Can you connect me with other Dealers beyond my service area? If you’re an Independent Dealer that has a deal requiring equipment installation or service beyond your local service coverage area, we can help. Our network of Imaging Resellers includes the biggest and the smallest Dealers from across the country. In most cases, we can connect you with someone who sells the same product line(s) and offers services you too would be proud to recommend.
- Can you help me convert an OEM toner account to aftermarket toner? YES, and we do it every day. In fact, we get asked this question so much that we created a FREE GUIDE: How to Convert OEM Customers to Compatible Toner. It’s free and extremely popular! Download here.
- Do you offer Blind Drop Shipping? YES, and we have seen a huge increase in demand for Blind Drop Shipping since COVID-19 started. As you may know, Blind Drop Shipping allows you to have your ARLINGTON order shipped directly to your end user’s office. And it will look like it came from you! If your customers are looking for a touchless experience, it does not get much better than Blind Drop Shipping.
Your success helps us be successful together. That is why we believe our experience and the breadth of clients we support can be a treasure chest of information – if you ask.